Mold is a common issue, and its presence in your home may be the cause of numerous health issues.
Therefore, you need to know its symptoms, as well as whether you belong to the ones who are most prone to it, in order to treat the issue and avoid adverse effects.
Yet, the conventional medicine does not consider it a problem, and it, therefore, offers no proper treatment. Additionally, its symptoms are similar to the ones of other ailments, as they are nonspecific, and are thus often attributed to other health issues.
Yet, these are the most common signs of the mold illness:
- Fatigue, post-exercise malaise, and weakness
- Memory problems, focusing issues, executive function problems, brain fog
- Light sensitivity, blurred vision, red eyes
- Sinusitis, air hunger, cough, shortness of breath, asthma-like signs
- Static “shocks”
- Weight gain despite sufficient effort (weight loss resistance)
- Muscle cramps, constant nerve pain, pain in the joints, aches not caused by inflammatory arthritis, “ice pick” pain
- Persistent nerve pain
- Numbness and tingling sensations
- Abdominal pain, diarrhea, appetite changes, nausea
- Night sweats or temperature regulation issues
- Excessive thirst
- Increased urination
- Metallic taste
Regarding these symptoms, you can easily see why they are often confused with the common symptoms of other diseases.
However, the disastrous effects of mold have been scientifically studied for more than three decades, and it has been found that it is actually a combination of numerous types of fungi that grow in filaments and reproduce by creating tiny spores that sprout and fly away, and cannot be spotted by the naked eye.
Mold thrives in warm, damp, and humid places. Hence, it may also appear, for instance, in places such as Nevada and Arizona, in places with poor ventilation, or areas prone to floods or water leakages.
Therefore, it often appears in the bathroom, on the showerhead, in poorly ventilated rooms, and it can attach to the furniture, your books, pets, shoes, carpets, and papers. Mold can also circulate in the air system, so it is advisable to change your HVAC filters on every three months.
Water-damaged buildings support the formation of a complex combination of contaminants present in the air and dust, which form a toxic chemical mixture. It also creates toxic ingredients known as mycotoxins, which remain on spores and fragments of mold released into the air.
However, note that the mold illness is not caused by a single toxin, but in most cases, it appears in water-damaged areas or buildings.
Furthermore, the newest review found that sinuses may be a common reason for a persistent mold illness.
Continue reading on next page [Black Button] Below (>)
For Ingredients And Complete Cooking Instructions Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button (>) and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends