10 Minute Garlic Butter Baked Shrimp is an easy recipe for perfectly cooked, garlicky, buttery shrimp that is baked on a sheet pan in just 10 minutes!
I don’t eat nearly as much seafood as I would like to, but I have a feeling that is all about to change. You see, my kids are finally coming around to the realization that seafood is ah-freakin-mazing. This is a 100% bonafide mom win and I am so excited to start adding seafood to our weekly menu plan.
I myself have always loved seafood, in general. My family, on the other hand, has taken some persuasion to get on board with incorporating seafood into our daily meals.
20 jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined (16/20 See Notes above)
1 stick butter
4 cloves garlic, minced
fresh lemon juice (optional)
dried or fresh herbs (optional)
1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
2. Place the shrimp into a large bowl.
3. Place the garlic and butter into a small bowl and cook in the microwave for 1 minute or until just melted. Remove from the microwave and stir.
4. Pour the melted butter and garlic over the shrimp and stir to coat. Arrange in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet. Pour and remaining butter in the bowl over the shrimp.
5. Bake the shrimp in the preheated oven for 8-10 minutes, or until pink and cooked through.
For Ingredients And Complete Cooking Instructions Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button (>) and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends