Ready to start? Let’s get it into it!
* To prepare this recipe you will need the following ingredients:
° Potatoes: 3 (large)
° White onion: 1 (chopped)
° Ground beef: 1.6 pounds
° Sweet pepper: 1 tablespoon
° Mozzarella cheese, grated: 1 cup
° Basic béchamel sauce: 1 cup
° Pepper salt
° Chopped fresh parsley
° Milk: 4 cups (1 liter)
° Butter: 5 tsps (74 g)
° Flour: 4 tsps (48 g)
° Salt: 2 tsp (10 ml)
° Nutmeg: 1/3 tsp (3 ml)
* Directions :
1. First, prepare the basic bechamel sauce.
2. Choose a medium sized bowl and melt the butter in it. You’ll want to add flour and mix to form a blond roux, and keep stirring for 6 minutes.
3. After that, heat the milk until it boils slowly, then add it gradually to the roux, whisking until it becomes smooth. Immediately bring to a boil and cook for 10 minutes, and continue to stir, adding salt and nutmeg at the end.
4. Set the oven temperature to 200 ° C.
5. Make sure to mix the ground meat, 1 teaspoon (5 ml) of fresh chopped parsley and paprika in a large bowl. seasonning wiith salt also Pepper. You can then add onions Also mix everything well.
6. Peel the potatoes and boil them for 7 minutes or until they are slightly softened. And please cut it into slices.
7. At the bottom of a round baking dish, arrange the slices in a layer, then form a vertical silhouette.