1 can cherry pie filling
1/2 cup butter
16 ounces Sour Cream
8 ounces Cream Cheese
16 ounces marshmallows
2 regular size keebler ready graham pie crusts ( save plastic as cover)
1. In med-large bowl mix together sour cream and cream cheese until smooth and set aside.
2. On stove top melt stick of butter and mix in marshmallows little at a time until smooth.
3. Quickly add marshmallow mix into the sour cream/cream cheese mix and quickly mix those together.
4. Pour equal amount of cheesecake into each of the ready pie crusts. Cover the pies with the plastic that came with the pie Place in fridge overnight.
5. Once pie is firm you may top with cherry pie filling or any other fruit you may want to top pie with
For Ingredients And Complete Cooking Instructions Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button (>) and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends