Cracked Out Corn Dip
- 8oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 (1oz) package Ranch dressing mix
- 1 (3oz) bag bacon bits (Oscar Meyer)
- 2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 16 oz sour cream
- 3-1/2 cups frozen corn kernels, thawed
Preheat oven to 400.
In bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Transfer to 2-quart baking dish; cover.
Bake dip 25 to 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
For Ingredients And Complete Cooking Instructions Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button (>) and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends