Pickles are very popular here in the United States as a topping for hamburgers and hot dogs. They come in many varieties – dill, bread and butter, and sweet to name a few. You can use them on their own or you can make dressings with them if you are really adventurous. They come whole, sliced lengthwise, or cut into round discs, and they are delicious!
- Sandwich sliced dill pickles (about 12 slices)
- 1-2 cups Panko Breadcrumbs
- Oil for frying
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon dill (optional)
- Preheat oil to 360-370 degrees.
- Combine all batter ingredients and stir until smooth, let sit at least 5 minutes.
- Dab pickle slices on paper towels to dry them. Place about ½ cup of Panko bread crumbs in a bowl (add more as needed). (If they get wet, they don’t stick so it’s best to work in small batches.)
- Dip each pickle slice in the wet batter and then gently toss in the bread crumbs, let sit for a minute or so, this will allow the crumbs to stick better.
- Fry in small batches for 3-4 minutes or until brown and crispy.
- Serve with ranch dip.
For Ingredients And Complete Cooking Instructions Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button (>) and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends