- 1.5 lbs. smoked pork sausage, sliced
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 2.5 lbs. medium russet potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 10 oz. can cream of mushroom soup
- ¾ tsp. creole seasoning
- Spray crockpot with cooking spray unless you use a liner*
- Place all ingredients in crockpot. Stir.
- Cook on low for 7 to 8 hours.
- *Use a slow cooker liner for easy clean up! You can find these with the plastic storage bags in the grocery store.
Please Head On Over To Next Page and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends