Impossibly Easy Chicken Pot Pie
- 1 2/3 cups Green Giant(TM) Steamers(TM) frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 cup cut-up cooked chicken
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup Original Bisquick(R) mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Mix vegetables, chicken and soup in ungreased glass pie plate, 9×1-1/4 inches.
- Stir together remaining ingredients with fork until blended. Pour into pie plate.
- Bake 30 minutes or until golden brown.
recipes adapted from: all recipes
Please Head On Over To Next Page and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends