- 8 servings
- Serving Size : 1 stuffed mushroom
- Smartpoints : 5
- 3 generous cups red potatoes, quartered
- 2 cans cut green beans (you could use frozen)
- 1-1 1/2 lb chicken breasts (4 chicken breasts)
- 3/4 stick butter, cut into pieces
- 2 Italian dressing seasoning/mix packets
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line one side of the pan with green beans. Cut potatoes up.
- Line opposite side of pan with the potatoes.
- Line the chicken breasts down the middle of the baking dish.
- Cut butter up and layer over the green beans, potatoes and chicken.
- Sprinkle Italian dressing over the entire pan.
- Cover with foil. Bake 1 hour.
For Ingredients And Complete Cooking Instructions Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button (>) and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends