MELT IN YOUR MOUTH CHICKEN.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup mayonnaise (for a healthier option, use plain Greek yogurt in place of the mayo)
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp seasoning salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
1 tsp garlic powder.
- In a bowl, combine the mayonnaise (or yogurt if substituting), cheese, and the seasonings.
- Spread the mixture on top of each of the chicken breasts.
- Place chicken into a baking dish and bake in a preheated oven, 375, for about 45 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Serve warm.
Please Head On Over To Next Page and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends