- 3boneless chicken breasts (cut up)
- 1⁄3cup oil
- 3slices ginger
- 2garlic cloves
- 1 1⁄2cups chicken stock (99% free works)
- 2tablespoons cornstarch
- 1⁄2lb sliced mushrooms
- 1⁄4lb snow peas
- 1(8 ounce) can water chestnuts(drained)
- 1(8 ounce) can bamboo shoots(drained)
- 1⁄4cup carrot (thin sticks)
- 4green onions (sliced)
- 1⁄2cup broccoli, florets (small)
- Preheat Wok.
- Swirl oil around sides.
- When oil is hot add ginger and garlic.
- Brown and then discard.
- Add chicken – cook 4 minutes.
- Combine chicken stock and corn starch.
- Pour over chicken and reduce heat.
- Add all vegetables.
- Cover and simmer about 15 minutes.
- Season with soy sauce and serve over rice immediately.
For Ingredients And Complete Cooking Instructions Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button (>) and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends