To Make this Recipe You’ll Need the following ingredients:
- 1 1/2 c Self rising flour
- 1 c oats
- 1/2 c sugar
- 4 Tbs pbutter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 c sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 c milk
- mix all dry ingredients together, flour, oats,1/2 cup of sugar
- Mix together egg, butter and vanilla and milk
- add wet mixture to dry mixture, mix until everything is mixed well.
- fill muffin cups 2/3 of the way full. Bake at 400 for 12-14 minutes.
- While baking mix the topping together, 1/3 cup of sugar and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon. once muffins are out put topping on muffins. If you prefer a lot of topping brush a little melted butter ontop of muffin to get more of the topping to stick.