- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 32 oz. pkg tater tots
- ¾ cup Hood sour cream
- ¼ cup milk
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 1 ½ cup shredded colby jack cheese
- 1 ½ tsp. garlic salt
- 1 medium onion
- 2-3 tsps. olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Thaw tater tots.
- Dice onion finely.
- Grease a 9×13 baking pan.
- Preheat oven to 350
- Saute onions in olive oil until they begin to become translucent,
- Add ground beef to pan and cook until done.
- Drain excess liquid if needed.
- In a large bowl combine tater tots, ground beef, sour cream , milk, chicken broth, shredded cheese, garlic salt, and onion- stir to combine all ingredients well.
- Pour into prepared baking pan.
- Sprinkle with additional cheese if desired.
- Bake for 30 minutes until top is golden brown and bubbling.
- Allow to sit for 10 minutes before serving.
For Ingredients And Complete Cooking Instructions Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button (>) and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends