PLEASE, USE THE RED NEXT PAGE LINK BELOW FOR THE RECIPE AND INGREDIENTS.
As I may have mentioned before in previous posts, I am a Northerner at heart, but moved to the South years ago. There are a lot of things that I love about the South like the warm weather and the beaches that I live by. However, on the flip side I love the fall colors of the North. There are sincerely many reasons that I could go back and forth with as to why I love both regions. One thing that I have truly learned to love in the South is the food. There are so many different cultures to try down here! My favorite at the moment is good Southern Soul Food! This good is oh so delicious and yes comforting! We all need a little comforting sometimes and if food is what you need then that is what you shall receive! Once I had a taste of soul food I was hooked. There are so many wonderful soul food restaurants where I live. My waist line may not like it sometimes, but my heart is happy! I really wanted to learn how to make Southern Fried Chicken. I tried once before and it just was not working for me and I mean that I really tried. It was until that I found the perfect recipe and patience to go along with it that I was able to fry the perfect chicken. This recipe is amazing and the gravy is even better! Try this recipe and perfect your frying. You will not be disappointed!
2 beaten egg
1 cup milk
2 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
4 teaspoons garlic salt
2 teaspoon black pepper
2 cup all-purpose flour
1. Beat the egg and milk together in a bowl.
2. Combine the flour with the garlic salt, pepper, poultry seasoning and paprika in a big plastic bag.
3. Put the chicken in the bag, seal it and shake to coat it.
4. Dip the flour-coated chicken in the egg mixture and again in the flour mixture.
5. Heat the oil in a skillet to 365 degrees F. Brown the chicken on all sides in the hot oil.
6. Turn the heat down to medium low and give the chicken another half an hour or until it is cooked through.
7. Drain it on paper towels and serve.
PLEASE, USE RED NEXT PAGE LINK BELOW
For Ingredients And Complete Cooking Instructions Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button (>) and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends