One of the best things about the summer is going to barbecues! Who doesn’t love the smoky aroma of food cooking on the grill? But beware – there is a hidden danger! Christina Murrell from High Point started to experience pain in her throat after having enjoyed a meal cooked on the grill with her family.
The pain got worse, and Christina realized that something was stuck in her throat. She went to an ear, nose and throat specialist who ended up pulling out a bristle from a grilling brush! Christina has taken to social media to spread the word!
The brush they had used to clean their grill was a Blue Rhino brush they had purchased at a Lowe’s Home Improvement store. The brush does come with a warning label that says anyone using the brush should check for loose bristles.
Please Head On Over To Next Page and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends