Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 2 red bell peppers, chopped
- 1 large carrot, cut into thin 2″-long pieces
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. curry powder
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper
- kosher salt
- 2 15- oz. cans coconut milk (shaken well)
- 3 c. low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 c. shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1/3 c. chopped fresh cilantro, plus more for garnish
- 1 package ramen noodles, seasoning packet discarded
- Lime wedges, for serving
- In a large pot over medium heat, heat coconut oil. Add onion, bell pepper, and carrots and cook until tender, 6 to 8 minutes. Add garlic and stir until fragrant, 1 minute. Add curry powder and cayenne and season with salt. Stir until combined.
- Pour over coconut milk and chicken broth and bring to a simmer. Add shredded chicken, cilantro, and ramen noodles and cook until noodles are al dente.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve with lime.
For Ingredients And Complete Cooking Instructions Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button (>) and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends