“My husband thinks these scallops are better than any we have found in any restaurant.”
- 1 1/2 pounds bay scallops
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Turn broiler on.
- Rinse scallop and place in a shallow baking pan. Sprinkle with garlic salt, melted butter or margarine and lemon juice.
- Broil 6 to 8 minutes or until scallops start to turn golden. Remove from oven and serve with extra melted butter or margarine on the side for dipping.
For Ingredients And Complete Cooking Instructions Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button (>) and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends