Caramelized Baked Chicken Legs/Wings
- 2 1⁄2 lbs chicken legs
- 1 2⁄3 tablespoons olive oil (to help it stop sticking to the pan)
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1 2⁄3 tablespoons ketchup
- 3⁄4 cup honey
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, minced
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit or 180 degrees Celsius.
- Place chicken in a 9×13 inch baking dish. Mix together the oil, soy sauce, ketchup, honey, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Pour over the chicken.
- Bake in preheated oven for one hour, or until sauce is caramelized.
- Could also use wings or pork ribs.
Source : Food.com
For Ingredients And Complete Cooking Instructions Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button (>) and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends