Cauliflower Popcorn – Roasted Cauliflower
- 1 head cauliflower or 1 head equal amount of pre-cut commercially prepped cauliflower
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Trim the head of cauliflower, discarding the core and thick stems; cut florets into pieces about the size of ping-pong balls.
- In a large bowl, combine the olive oil and salt, whisk, then add the cauliflower pieces and toss thoroughly.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment for easy cleanup (you can skip that, if you don’t have any) then spread the cauliflower pieces on the sheet and roast for 1 hour, turning 3 or 4 times, until most of each piece has turned golden brown.
- (The browner the cauliflower pieces turn, the more caramelization occurs and the sweeter they’ll taste).
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
- Where I got it: I originally heard about this recipe at Gail’s Recipe Swap, where Josh posted it and many folks tried and loved it.
Source : Food.com
For Ingredients And Complete Cooking Instructions Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button (>) and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends