1/2 cup crushed saltines or bread crumbs if you don’t have the saltines around
2 pounds ground meat (beef, sausage, turkey or a mix)
3 cloves crushed garlic
1 small onion, chopped
salt and pepper to taste
1/4 cup ketchup (or BBQ sauce)
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
cheese 4 swiss cheese slices and shredded 1/4 cup colby & 1/4 cup monterey jack
some ketchup (or BBQ sauce) for the top
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray loaf pan with non stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together meats, bread crumbs, egg, garlic, onion, salt and pepper, Worcestershire sauce and ketchup. Don’t over mix, just mix with your hands until everything is combined well.
- Split meat mixture in half.
- Place half in the pan. Layer with the cheese slices and the shredded cheese
- Top with second half of the meat mixture, then go around the edges and make sure you seal the meatloaf to keep the cheese inside.
- Pour ketchup (or BBQ sauce) over the top and then bake for about 60 minutes or until meat is done
For Ingredients And Complete Cooking Instructions Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button (>) and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends