- Makes 36 servings .
- 2 cups zucchini, grated, skins on (about 2 small)
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1/4 yellow onion, finely minced or grated
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and finely minced (optional)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 Tbsp Parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Mix zucchini, chicken, onion, jalapeno, garlic, salt, paprika and pepper together until completely combined.
- Scoop heaping tablespoons onto greased baking sheet spacing at least 1″ apart—just like making cookies.
- Bake 18–20 minutes until centers are firm. Remove poppers from oven, move the oven rack to the top position then set oven to broil. While broiler is heating, sprinkle tops of each popper with a bit of Parmesan cheese.
- Return to oven to broil until tops are light brown and crispy.
- Serve alone or with your favorite dipping sauce. Enjoy!
Nutritional Info :
- Smart points 0
For Ingredients And Complete Cooking Instructions Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button (>) and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends