- 1½ cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup honey
- ¼ cup unsalted butter
- 3 cups regular or frosted cornflakes
- Place the chocolate chips, peanut butter, honey and butter in a large glass mixing bowl.
- Microwave for 2 minutes at full power.
- Remove from the microwave and stir until the chocolate has completely melted and everything is well combined.
- Stir-in the cornflakes. Mix well.
- Line an 8 x 8-inch pan with parchment paper. Spread the chocolate mixture evenly into the pan.
- Chill until firm for at leas 2-4 hours.
- Slice with a sharp knife and store chilled in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
For Ingredients And Complete Cooking Instructions Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button (>) and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends