This is one of the easiest and most delicious cakes I’ve ever made. It’s so simple and yummy. My kids adore it, check out how it’s made.
1 box of yellow cake mix.
1 box of vanilla instant pudding.
1 box of chocolate instant pudding.
¾ cup of oil.
1 cup of sour cream.
Half a 12 oz bag of semi sweet chocolate chips.
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a large bowl for 2 minutes until combined leaving the chocolate chips aside.
- Pour half the batter in a bundt pan and top with half the chocolate chips.
- Cover the chocolate chips with the rest of the batter and top with the chocolate chips left.
- In a preheated oven to 350° bake for 50 minutes and enjoy!
- Simple, easy and delicious! This cake is a must-try. Give it a shot, I’m sure you will be amazed!
For Ingredients And Complete Cooking Instructions Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button (>) and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends