- ½ c. (1 stick) butter, softened
- 3 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 c. flour
- 2 c. water
- 2 c. sugar
- 6 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 (6 oz.) package strawberry jell-o
- 3 quarts strawberries, cleaned and de-stemmed
- *If you are using a shallow pie plate, cut filling recipe in half.
- Mix butter, sugar, and flour and press into a greased deep pie plate. Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Bring water, sugar, and cornstarch to a boil, stirring, until thick and clear.
- Remove from heat; add strawberry jell-o.
- Mix well and cool.
- Fold in strawberries.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Store in refrigerator until set; serve with whipped cream.
TO CONTINUE, SEE THE NEXT PAGE (CLICK THE BLUE NEXT BUTTON BELOW)
For Ingredients And Complete Cooking Instructions Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button (>) and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends