Johnnie’s Simple Potato Salad
6 medium red potatoes
1 small onion
3 Tbsp dill pickle cubes
1 Tbsp yellow mustard
1/2 c Duke’s mayo
2 hard boiled eggs
salt and pepper, to taste
- I prefer to use red potatoes and I just wash well and do not take off the skin. Cut them up into small cubes.
- Put potatoes in a pot of cold water and cook until fork tender. Drain the water out and set aside in a large mixing bowl. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Slice up an onion and dice it up fine. Put in about 1/4 cup of the onion.
- Shell the boiled eggs and dice fine. Add to the potatoes.
- Add in the mustard, dill pickle cubes, and mayo. Stir slowly so not to mash the potatoes. If you see it needs more mayo then add a little at a time.