- 1⁄2cup reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1⁄4cup chopped shallot
- 1⁄4cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2tablespoons nonfat sour cream
- 2tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2tablespoons lemon juice
- 1tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 3⁄4teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2teaspoon kosher salt
- 8ounces uncooked large elbow macaroni
- 2⁄3cup fresh green peas
- 2⁄3cup finely diced red bell pepper
- 2⁄3cup finely diced red onion
- 1⁄2cup thinly sliced green onion
- 1⁄4cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1⁄2teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 3slices bacon, fat removed, cooked and crumbled
- To prepare dressing, combine first 9 ingredients in a food processor, and process until smooth. Cover and chill.
- To prepare salad, cook pasta according to package directions.
- Add peas during the last 3 minutes of cooking time. Drain; rinse with cold water. Drain.
- Combine pea/ pasta mixture, bell pepper, and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Toss pasta mixture with half of dressing. Cover and chill until ready to serve. Toss salad with remaining dressing, and sprinkle with crumbled bacon; serve immediately.
Please Head On Over To Next Page and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends