8 oz. cream cheese, softened
1-2 Tablespoons Spicy Ranch Dressing
10 oz can Rotel Mexican Lime & Cilantro dice tomatoes, drained
¼ -1/2 cup red onions, diced
2 chicken breast, seasoned, cooked & shredded
1 cup Colby jack cheese or Mexican blend cheese, shredded
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 teaspoons chili powder
½ tablespoon oregano
salt and pepper to taste
6 large flour tortillas
- Add all ingredients to bowl, mixing after each ingredients.
- Taste and adjust seasonings if needed.
- Spread onto flour tortilla, leaving about an inch all the way around.
- Roll tightly.
- Wrap in seran wrap and refrigerate rolls for an hour.
- Slice about 1-1½ inch thick.
~TIPS~ Add more Mexican flavaaaah! Toss in some roasted corn, taco seasonsing and black beans! Use different color tortillas for a colorful platter!
Please Head On Over To Next Page and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends