- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons unflavored gelatin
- 4 oz (half of 8-oz package) fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 3 containers (6 oz each) Yoplait® Light Thick & Creamy Key lime pie yogurt
- 1/2 cup frozen (thawed) reduced-fat whipped topping
- 2 teaspoons grated lime peel
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crumb crust (6 oz)
- In 1-quart saucepan, mix water and lime juice. Sprinkle gelatin on lime juice mixture; let stand 1 minute. Heat over low heat, stirring constantly, until gelatin is dissolved. Cool slightly, about 2 minutes.
- In medium bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Add yogurt and lime juice mixture; beat on low speed until well blended.
- Fold in whipped topping and lime peel. Pour into crust. Refrigerate until set, about 2 hours.
Research shows that eating 3 daily servings of low-fat calcium-rich dairy foods like yogurt can play an important role in weight loss plans.
- 6 Smartpoints;
- 160 calories;
- 26 g carbs;
- 16 g sugars;
- 4 g fat;
- 1 1/2g g saturated fat;
- 5 g protein;
- 0 g fiber
Please Head On Over To Next Page and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends