A FUN TWIST ON CARROT CAKE! SOFT & CHEWY OATMEAL COOKIES LOADED WITH LOTS OF SWEET CARROTS & CINNAMON. THEY’LL DISAPPEAR IN A SINGLE DAY!
- Makes 42 ( 3 smartpoints, 2 points + )
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3 cups flour
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 3 cups oatmeal
- 1 cup zucchini, grated
- 1 cup carrots, chopped
- 1 cup raisins
- Step 1: Cream butter and sugar together in large bowl.
- Step 2: Add eggs and vanilla and continue mixing.
- Step 3: Mix dry ingredients together in separate bowl. Add to creamed mixture.
- Step 4: Stir in zucchini, oatmeal, and raisins.
- Step 5: Roll balls of dough and place 2 inches apart on greased cookie sheet.
- Step 6: Bake at 350°F for 10-12 minutes.
Please Head On Over To Next Page and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends