Olive Garden Pasta E Fagioli Soup in a Crock Pot (Copycat)
- 2lbs ground beef
- 1onion, chopped
- 3carrots, chopped
- 4stalks celery, chopped
- 2(28 ounce) cans diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1(16 ounce) can red kidney beans, drained
- 1(16 ounce) can white kidney beans, drained
- 3(10 ounce) cans beef stock
- 3teaspoons oregano
- 2teaspoons pepper
- 5teaspoons parsley
- 1teaspoon Tabasco sauce(optional)
- 1(20 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 8ounces pasta
Brown beef in a skillet.
Drain fat from beef and add to crock pot with everything except pasta.
Cook on low 7-8 hours or high 4-5 hours.
During last 30 min on high or 1 hour on low, add pasta.
For Ingredients And Complete Cooking Instructions Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button (>) and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends