1-1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
1 red bell pepper, seeded and cut into strips
1-1/2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
1-inch fresh ginger root, peeled and finely chopped
2 cloves garlic, peeled and finely minced
3 tablespoons lite soy sauce, divided (optional, coconut aminos, Tamari or Bragg Liquid Aminos)
3 tablespoons white vinegar, divided
1 tablespoon coconut palm sugar or honey
2 tablespoons olive oil
* Whisk together in a medium sized bowl, half of the soy sauce, half of the vinegar, and the sweetener.
* Add the chicken and toss to coat. Place in the fridge to marinate for 30 minutes.
* Add oil to a skillet and heat to medium-low. Add the garlic and ginger and cook for 30 seconds, just until garlic is golden and fragrant, but not burnt.
* Add the marinated chicken with any juices in the bowl and cook for 3 minutes.
* Add the bell pepper strips, remaining soy sauce and vinegar, and black pepper and stir. Cook for about 10 minutes until peppers have softened and chicken is cooked through.
* Spoon chicken over or alongside brown rice or quinoa
For Ingredients And Complete Cooking Instructions Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button (>) and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends