- 2 cups white sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2/3 cup peanut butter
- 3 cups quick cooking oats
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts (optional)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Place a piece of wax paper or foil on cookie sheet. Combine sugar, butter, milk and cocoa in medium saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to rolling boil.
- Remove from heat; cool 1 minute.
- Add peanut butter; stir to blend. Add oats, peanuts and vanilla; stir to mix well. Quickly drop mixture by heaping teaspoons onto wax paper or foil. Cool completely. Store in cool, dry place.
For Ingredients And Complete Cooking Instructions Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button (>) and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends