Not only does this taste good, it’s extremely cheap to make. It’s one of my “before payday” meals that I can make up at the end of the week for under $10. I could probably throw in a box of garlic toast and still fall under the $10 mark. There is plenty here to serve a family of four or five with no problem. If you really want to stretch it out, serve with a salad to start and some ice cream as an end of dinner dessert.
Don’t expect any leftovers, unless you make at least a double batch!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell’s Condensed Cheddar Cheese Soup
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell’s Condensed Tomato Soup (Regular or Healthy Request)
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 2 cups uncooked medium shell-shaped pasta
- Cook the beef in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat until well browned, stirring often to separate meat. Pour off any fat.
- Stir the soups, water and pasta in the skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium. Cook for 10 minutes or until the pasta is tender, stirring often.