- 1⁄2cup butter, soft (margarine works very well)
- 3teaspoons sugar
- 1cup flour
- 1cup pecans, coarsely chopped
- 8ounces cream cheese, soft
- 1cup icing sugar
- 2cups whipped cream
- 1(106 g) package chocolate instant pudding, 4 serving size
- 1(106 g) package instant vanilla pudding, 4 serving size
- 2cups milk
- 1 1⁄2cups whipped cream
- 1chocolate bar, grated.
- Beat together the butter and sugar. Blend in flour, then stir in the chopped pecans.
- Press mixture into a 9 x 13 pan. Bake for 25 minutes at 350*. Cool.
- Combine cream cheese, and icing sugar. Add 2 cups whipped cream.
- Pour this mixture over the crust.
- Combine both pudding mixes with the milk. Pour over cheese mixture.
- Ice with 1-1/2 cups whipped cream and sprinkle with grated chocolate.
- Chill for at least 4 hours before serving.
For Ingredients And Complete Cooking Instructions Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button (>) and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends