Simple Baked Chicken Drumsticks
- 9 -12 chicken drumsticks
- garlic powder
- olive oil
- rosemary (optional)
- Put some olive oil in the bottom of a 9×13 pan (just enough to put the drumsticks on).
- Add drumsticks (space enough apart so they aren’t touching each other).
- Sprinkle generously with pepper and garlic powder. Sprinkle lightly with salt. Add rosemary to the chicken, if desired.
- Bake at 375° F for half an hour. Turn drumsticks over and add more garlic powder, pepper and salt (same as before). Top with the parsley.
- Bake another half an hour, or until cooked until 160°F.
Source : Food.com