- 8 ounces spaghetti
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 16 ounces cremini mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup vegetable broth, or more, as needed
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese*
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package instructions; drain well.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic and mushrooms, and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender and browned, about 5-6 minutes. Whisk in flour until lightly browned, about 1 minute.
- Gradually whisk in vegetable broth, rosemary, thyme and basil. Cook, whisking constantly, until incorporated, about 1-2 minutes. Stir in heavy cream, goat cheese and Parmesan until slightly thickened, about 1-2 minutes. If the mixture is too thick, add more vegetable broth as needed; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Stir in pasta and gently toss to combine.
- Serve immediately, garnished with chives, if desired.
Please Head On Over To Next Page and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends