Spray This Liquid In Your Home and There Will Be No Mosquitoes, Cockroaches, or Flies Within Hours

Print Friendly and PDF

SPRAY THIS IN YOUR HOME AND THERE WILL BE NO FLIES, COCKROACHES OR MOSQUITOES IN ONLY 2 HOURS!

Imagine you’re at home, about to settle down with a snack in front of the TV, about to enjoy some well deserved ‘me time’ when you hear it. A buzz that seems to be coming from everywhere and nowhere. Then you see it: the biggest fly that has ever existed. Before reaching for that spray bottle of pesticide, consider the following.

Get delicious dinner ideas delivered straight to your inbox

Pesticide and You

While it may seem easier to reach for a bottle of pesticide, you could be doing more harm than good. Pesticides are meant to kill and they are inherently toxic. They come in various forms, from sprays and powders to crystals and fogs. You may be thinking, ‘Where’s the harm? I’m not a bug’. While this is true, that doesn’t mean what is bad for the bugs isn’t bad for you too. If a chemical is bioaccumulative, your body will continue to collect it over a long period of time, without having the means to remove it from your system (another example of a bioaccumulative compound is mercury). So, while one instance of exposure to household pesticides may be insignificant, continual use over time may present some health risks.

Continue reading on next page [Black Button] Below (>)

Please Head On Over To Next Page and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends