There are endless ingredients, and through these ingredients, there are endless recipes to serve your hungry stomach with taste and flavors. There have been many interesting flavors and the best ingredients with the best taste for you to fulfill your love for food. You have a variety of international and national dishes when it comes to eating something. These endless varieties and international recipes are because of the travelers who carried these with them to new places. Here these recipes were converted into a new one as per the taste and preference of the people there. Therefore you can always have a variety of food options for you.
Desserts and puddings have been then an all-time favorite of everyone in the world. These are filled with sweetness and many fruity flavors to give the best treat to you. Therefore to fulfill the demands for new recipes, there have been many experiments which gave rise to extremely new dishes.
One of the best parts of summer is the gathering of friends and family for picnics, potlucks and barbecues. You can wow ’em at your next party by bringing this Heavenly Strawberry Dessert!
This recipe is so simple and delicious!! The recipe is one that I got from The Georgia Farm Bulletin. When my sweet Mother was alive she got their bulletin each month. They have such good recipes. Strawberries are so plentiful and sweet this time of year. I needed something quick (and of course yummy) for a covered dish tonight. I decided to make a Georgia Fresh Corn Casserole and this Strawberry Heaven. I bet I won’t be bringing leftovers home.
I think you could use frozen strawberries if fresh aren’t available. I will be taking the recipe to the covered dish. They’ll want it!
INGREDIENTS : Nutrition
• 1angel food cake
• 1(16 ounce) container Cool Whip
• 8ounces cream cheese
• 1cup sugar, divided
• 1teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1quart fresh strawberries, sliced
• 1(3 ounce) package strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
• 1tablespoon lemon juice
• 1cup water.
FULL recipe direction :
1. Combine in medium saucepan 1/2 cup of sugar, cornstarch, Jello, lemon juice, and water.
2. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil and thickens.
3. Set aside to cool slightly.
4. Stir in sliced strawberries.
5. Tear angel food cake into 1 inch pieces and toss with 2 cups of the Cool Whip.
6. Press into 9×13 inch pan (I use glass so you can see the pretty layers).
7. Set aside.
8. Combine cream cheese, 1/2 cup remaining sugar, and vanilla in mixer bowl.
9. Beat until smooth.
10. Stir in remaining Cool Whip.
11. Spread evenly over cake layer.
12. Pour cooled strawberry mixture over cream cheese layer, spreading to cover cake evenly.
13. Refrigerate 2 to 3 hours before serving.
14. Note: You may substitute a 16 ounce bag of frozen whole strawberries, thawed and chopped, for the fresh strawberries.