- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/3 cup salted butter
- 2/3 cup granulated white sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9×5-inch loaf pan with nonstick spray.
- Whisk the first four ingredients (dry) into a small bowl. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, use an electric mixer to beat the butter until creamy. Then beat in the sugar until light and fluffy. Add the eggs, beating in one at a time. Stir in the dry ingredients and then banana.
- Carefully stir in the blueberries.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 50 minutes. A toothpick inserted into the center should come out clean.
- Let the bread sit for 15 minutes, then remove it from the pan to a wire rack to cool.
For Ingredients And Complete Cooking Instructions Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button (>) and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends