Cheese, cheese and more cheese! That’s the secret behind this yummy recipe for crispy, cheesy baked chicken. Welcome again to the home of Healthy Recipes & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “An Easy Homemade Bread Recipe – Just Five Ingredients”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it! These cheesy baked chicken fingers are coated with your favorite cheddar crackers and baked to crispy perfection in the oven. An easy and kid friendly meal! When I’m stumped on what to make for dinner, I always turn to these crispy baked chicken fingers because I know they’ll be a hit! With summer and my boys home from school I am always trying to get creative with new lunch and dinner ideas. My boys eat so much it seems so I have to make it quick and make a lot! That is why these chicken strips were a huge hit at our house. They baked to crispy perfection in no time at all and the flavor was out of this world!
4 large chicken breasts
2 sleeves Ritz crackers
1/4 t salt
1/8 t pepper
1/2 C milk
3 C cheddar cheese, grated
1 t dried parsley
1 10 ounce can cream of chicken soup
2 T sour cream
2 T butter.
1. Cut each chicken breast into 3 large chunks.
2. In a small food processor grind up the ritz crackers.
3. Pour the milk, cheese and cracker crumbs into 3 separate small pans. Toss the 1/4 t salt and 1/8 t pepper into the cracker crumbs and stir the mixture around to combine.
4. Dip each piece of chicken into the milk then the cheese. Press the cheese into the chicken with your fingers. Some of it will fall off when you add it to the cracker crumbs, don’t worry about it. Press the cheesy chicken into the cracker crumbs and press it in. By the time you are coating the last piece of chicken, the dish you are using for the crumbs will be full of cheese. Don’t let it get you down. Once the cheese melts in the oven it will adhere nicely to the crumbs and the crackers.
5. Spray a 9×13 pan with cooking spray and lay the chicken inside the pan.
6. Sprinkle the dried parsley over the chicken.
7. Cover the pan with tin foil and bake at 400 degrees for 35 minutes. Remove the tin foil, bake for an additional 10 minutes, or until the edges of the chicken are golden brown and crispy.
8. Into a medium sized sauce pan combine the cream of chicken soup, sour cream and butter with a whisk. Stir it over medium high heat until the sauce is nice and hot. Serve over the chicken.